How to wash custom silk ties?
After using the tie for a period of time, it is easy to get dirty. Do not wash it by hand or in the washing machine. It should be sent to a dry cleaner and washed by a professional laundry technician. Otherwise, it will fade and shrink, resulting in a wrinkled feeling. If it is not very dirty, you can do it yourself. One is a wet washing method. The second is the dry cleaning method.
Wet wash tie
You can put the tie in warm soap water at about 30℃ and soak for 1-3 minutes. Use a brush to gently brush along the lines of the tie. Do not brush hard or rub arbitrarily. After washing, rinse with 30℃ water clean. Then press the above method for ironing. If the tie after washing is out of shape by any chance, the stitches on the back of the tie can be removed, the fabric and interlining of the tie can be ironed flat, and then sew them as they are.
Put the tie on a paper template, scrub with a soft brush or foam plastic dipped in a little diluted detergent, then wipe off the bubbles with a dry towel, and then scrub with a clean wet towel.
Dry clean tie
Take a cotton ball dipped in a little alcohol or gasoline, wipe it gently to remove stains, and then put it on a damp white cloth and iron it with an electric iron. The temperature during ironing is determined by the material used in the tie. The temperature of the chemical fiber fabric should not be too high (below 70℃); the temperature of woolen silk can be higher (below 170℃).
Dip a soft brush with a little gasoline, and brush the stained area along the warp and weft of the tie fabric. After the gasoline smell evaporates, wipe it with a clean wet towel several times.
How to wash silk tie
You can use plywood or thin plywood to make a model according to the size of the tie, put the tie on the model, and use a soft brush dipped in detergent to gently scrub the tie. Then rinse it with clean water (be sure to brush). After washing, let it dry for a while, then line it with a white damp cloth and iron it with an iron. The model can then be removed. In this way, the tie will not be deformed and will be as smooth as new.
Dry silk tie
When drying, use a thin sponge to cushion the jaws to prevent the fabric from getting out of shape and wrinkles.
Stains on a silk tie
1. Grate carrots, mix with salt, apply on the tie stained with blood and milk, rub gently, and rinse with water.
2. If the tie is sprinkled with coffee or tea, if it is taken off immediately and scrubbed with hot water, it can be cleaned. If the stain is dry, then use a more complicated method to wash it. Use a mixed solution of glycerin and egg yolk to wipe the stained area, and then wash it with water after it dries.
Custom silk woven necktie cleaning method
1. After the silk tie is used up, it should generally be hung in the cabinet, ventilated to prevent being pressed; it must be dry cleaned and ironed at low temperature.
2. The silk tie can be washed with neutral detergent, hanging dripping, ironing on the reverse side, do not twist.
3. If the unlucky silk tie gets dirty, use a tissue or handkerchief to press it on the stain to soak up the juice. Remember not to wipe those stains, because it will expand the scope of the stain.
4. When cleaning the tie, place it on a smooth wooden board, brush it lightly with a brush, and just rinse it slightly during washing.
5. For mild stains, just use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to gently wipe the stain along the silk pattern of the fabric, without washing.
6. If the tie is too dirty, use solvent gasoline above 120 to dry clean it.
7. Before cleaning, put a layer of hard paper of the same shape in the inspiration, then spray it with water, use a brush dipped in detergent to gently brush it off in the afternoon, quickly scrub it all over, and finally rinse with water.
8. The tie should not be exposed to the sun, otherwise it will cause the silk to turn yellow and affect the appearance.
9. If the tie is not used for a long time, it is best to iron it once before storage to achieve the purpose of insecticide and sterilization. Store the tie to keep it dry.
10. When sending the tie to the dry cleaning, remember to point out the location of the stain like a dry cleaner's clerk. This can help the clerk know the presence of the stain so that it can be treated appropriately.